This Home Gets an A+ in the Art of Accessorizing

Accessories are this home’s crowning glory which is no huge surprise seeing as how the owner and creative of this gorgeous space is the founder of Sweet Petite and a key member of the Lulu & Georgia team. Jenna Kincaid’s home is one full of happy color, vintage finds and little pops of Lulu & Georgia decor. Sneak a peek at the full space right here!

Jenna Kincaid is the founder of Sweet Petite and a key member of Lulu & Georgia. Here is what she loves about the space and how she worked with Lulu & Georgia to decorate it.

Our house is an old craftsman converted into 3 apartment units. It’s only 500 sq. Feet and we have lived there for about 2 years.

We are walking distance to downtown which makes the Lettered Streets one of the best neighborhoods in Bellingham.

I love being able to wake up on Saturday mornings and bike or walk to Farmer’s Market. We also love this apartment for its charm – thick moldings, built-in details, and a claw foot tub.

My style is constantly changing. When you work in interiors you see new things every day and have the urge to redesign your entire home.

One constant is my love of green – especially mossy green. I always incorporate that into my decor, no matter the style. My favorite room is definitely the kitchen.

I love how the floral wallpaper makes the space feel vibrant and fresh instead of the standard, sanitary apartment kitchen. Plus, I am constantly cooking and baking – so it’s where I spend the bulk of my time.

I am especially proud of the vintage chesterfield sofa. It was my grandparents’ when they were first married and I love the drama it adds to our home.

This apartment is all chock full of DIYs. The blue chair in the living room was in my childhood bedroom and was a baby pink color.

I didn’t want to shell out the money for reupholstery so I painted it with fabric paint and threw a sheepskin on it.”

More home inspiration right this way!

Photography: Jenna Kincaid | Design and Styling: Jenna Kincaid | Jonathan Adler Horn Sculpture : Lulu & Georgia | Kenza Moroccan Pouf: Lulu & Georgia | Gia Throw: Lulu& Georgia | Maressa Rug : Lulu & Georgia | Dwell Studio Faceted Black Vases : Lulu & Georgia | Nuria Flower Pot : Lulu & Georgia | Market Bag Claire V: Lulu & Georgia | Cari Sham : Lulu & Georgia | Gold Urchin: Lulu & Georgia | Amarise Velvet Headboard : Lulu & Georgia | Albany Pillow: Lulu & Georgia | Maxen Pillow : Lulu & Georgia | Agate Coaster Set: Lulu & Georgia | Alma Sheepskin Rug: Lulu & Georgia | Elizbeita Pillow : Lulu & Georgia | Doraine Kantha Sham: Lulu & Georgia

© Style Me Pretty, 2016. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: The Blog



http://ift.tt/2f0uphp

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Физические тренировки на выносливость полезны для здоровья сердца мужчин

Yuki Okumura at Keio University Art Space, Keio University Art Center Archive

13 interesting things you didn't know about IKEA